[Bioforum] inquiry

Sandy Miller via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by info from disability-love.com)
Mon Jul 16 08:44:58 EST 2007

Hello,

first I would like to introduce myself. I have developed a new and
free database for people with disabilities.
The website address is:  http://www.RehaTool.com .
The site is a "non-profit project", is completely free of charge for every
user and does not contain any commercial advertising.
Since your site addresses the same target group as RehaTool.com, we
would be very grateful if you would be interested in placing your link
on RehaTool.com, its free and the database will grow. :-)

We would be very happy if you would also place a link on your
website to RehaTool.com .

I would be very happy to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Sandy Miller

RehaTool.com
Because we need it!