[Bioforum] Call for MS or PhD Thesis

BioJobs Blog via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by biojobsinfo from gmail.com)
Fri Apr 25 11:01:35 EST 2008

Dear Colleague,

Generally, MS or PhD theses are read by very restricted audience.
Sometimes colleagues in the same lab may not read the full content of
thesis of another colleague. This is mostly due to unavailability of
hard/soft copy of the same. Here, I am trying to solve this issue by
putting forward a blog exclusively for theses.

You can re-publish abstract of your research papers, conference
proceedings, or even full text or abstract of your thesis in our site
for better visibility. This is a free service. The URL of the site is
http://www.sciencenewsdirect.com/ . If you are interested, send an email
to contact from sciencenewsdirect.com with your name, affiliation, and
qualifications. We will set up an account for you so that you will be
able to upload your thesis from your PC.

So tell your friends!

Thank You,

Thripthi
1G, Horizon Park, Althara Road, Vellayambalam, Trivandrum
Kerala, India 695010. Ph. +919895211299