[Bioforum] NanOlympia - 4N Newsletter Nr. 21

András Paszternák via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by andras.paszternak from nanopaprika.eu)
Fri Aug 8 02:20:13 EST 2008

The NanoNewsletter of The International NanoScience Community
8th August 2008 – Nr. 21
Did you know?

There are 937 members on NanoScience Network

22 new members joined during the past week

Editor need your virtual help:

We get the oppurtunity to present or network at a big sciencific
program in September 2008 (Budapast, Hungary)! We prepare a stand with
presentation and NANOMOSAIC Game for the visitors. If you have any
good  idea send a message to editor from nanopaprika.eu!

the editor

TINC News:

NanOlympia – Visit our Community also during the Olympic Games:

NanOlympia – Hot forum topic

HOT Forum topic:

Cancer, a serious problem

>From 1958 pages on the 2th page

Nano2Life Summer School 2008 video recordings

Our New partner 1.: Nanomedicinecenter.com

Our new partner 2.: Bioinfonano.org

4N Newsletter

Editor: editor from nanopaprika.eu

Every week in your e-mail box!