[Bioforum] cortisol standard

sciadvise from gmail.com via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by sciadvise from gmail.com)
Fri Jan 4 12:18:00 EST 2008

Hello,
I'm looking for the following specific piece of information and would
be very grateful if anyone could be of help... :
At an excitation wavelength 470 nm and emission, 530 nm, what is the
fluorescence intensity of a 25 μg/100ml cortisol standard solution?
Has anyone determined this in a standard/calibration curve, or know of
the exact answer from any literature source that I can reliably refer
to?
Many thanks in advance for the this answer...