[Bioforum] Commercial source for Aromatase & 5-alpha-reductase Protein

Verma Ritu Dr. via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by rituv from dabur.com)
Fri Jul 25 01:57:10 EST 2008

Dear Dr
I saw your message on net.
I am also working on 5 alpha reductase inhibitors.
Can you please let me know if any vendor is there for the enzyme.

Regards
Dr Ritu Verma
PhD
Dabur, India

"This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged,
 proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error
 please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
 the email by you is prohibited."