[Bioforum] New Masters programmes in Computational Biology

Heather Vincent via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Mon Dec 21 15:46:04 EST 2009

At the University of Manchester, UK, we have over 10 years experience in
running a range of online courses in computational biology.  These
courses are designed to enable mainly biologists and computer scientists
to update their skills, while remaining in the workplace.  The courses
are also very suitable for home study, helping you to keep in touch with
a research environment while taking a career break.

Following a review of our programmes we are now delighted to be able to
announce the introduction of new course themes in :

Computational Bioinformatics
Computational Systems Biology

For further information, please visit our programme website :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk