[Bioforum] Sodium Fluorosilicate Disposal ideas

Fatos Cenalia via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by fatos.cenalia from gmail.com)
Sat Jan 24 08:49:23 EST 2009

Dear Forum experts;

I have ideas how to dispose wastes of dry (cristaline material) Sodium
Fluorosilicate that I would like to discuss and share with you.

The first idea is: "The neutralization proces by chemical reaction to bring
back to native Apatite
The second idea is: "The controlled discharge by regulated percentage of
mixing with river water in high quantities"

I will appreciate you comments on above.

Eng. F. Cenalia