[Bioforum] Call for papers/Reviewers

International Journal of Livestock Production via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by manuscript.ijlp from acadjourn.org)
Wed Mar 4 04:09:37 EST 2009

*International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture***

www.academicjournals.org/IJFA

Dear colleague**

*International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture** (IJFA)’*

International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture (IJFA) publishes
high-quality articles in English, in all areas of the sublect. All papers
published by IJFA are peer reviewed. IJFA is a very rapid response journal
with an issue published every month.  All articles published in IJFA are
peer-reviewed. The following types of papers are considered for publication:

·         Original articles in basic and applied research.

·         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally
be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
www.academicjournals.org/IJFA Prospective authors should send their
manuscript(s) to *ijfa from acadjourn.org  *

*Open Access*

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. International Journal of Fisheries and
Aquaculture(IJFA)is fully committed Open Access Initiative by
providing free access to all
articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as soon as they are published. We
ask you to support this initiative by publishing your papers in this
journal.

*Invitation to Review*

IJFA* *is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of the review board
team. JPVB serves as a great resource for researchers and students across
the globe. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer’s
team. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, kindly send us your
resume to *ijfa from acadjourn.org  *

*Publication Alert*

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content
with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published
in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive
publication alert.

Best regards,

*Michael Oruah*

*Editorial Assistant *

International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture

E-mail: ijfa from acadjourn.org   **

*http://www.academicjournals.org/IJFA       *