[Bioforum] New Academia.edu feature for BioForum

Richard Price via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by richardprice from academia.edu)
Mon Nov 23 14:27:12 EST 2009

Dear BioForum members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.
Academia.edu launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a
month answer the question 'who's researching what?'  There are already
1,658 people on Academia.edu with Biology as a research interest.

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the BioForum mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-BioForum

This page will show you fellow members already on Academia.edu. You
can see their papers, research interests, and other information.

Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your
research interests with fellow members of BioForum.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-BioForum

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu