[Bioforum] Bioinformatics anniversaries at The University of Manchester

Heather Vincent via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Sat Dec 24 04:22:11 EST 2011

In 2013 we will reach the twentieth anniversary of the full-time MSc in
Bioinformatics at The University of Manchester, and the fifteenth
anniversary of the first online course. We will be planning a joint
celebration, so this is an advance notice for any of our graduates who
would like to take part.

We will start thinking about dates and formats in the New Year, so I
have set up a facebook group as a discussion forum. If you have taken
one or more of our courses, and you think that you would like to join
the celebration, either in Manchester or online, please do apply to join
the group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/324071724270990/