[Bioforum] Help on radio-tracking Pyrenean desman (Galemys pyrenaicus)

JASON PETERS via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by jason.peters from me.com)
Thu Mar 31 09:10:10 EST 2011

Dear Carlos,

Hello, I am researching for a good place to film Pyrenean Desman (Galemys pyrenaicus) for a conservation documentary on the Pyrenees... It is proving very hard to find any current research being conducted in the field and so I wondered if you would be able to help us find a good location for some sensitive filming of the species?

Your help will be most appreciated!

Many thanks in anticipation,

Sincerely, Jason