[Employment] France postdoctoral position in neural stem cells

hugnot via biojobs%40net.bio.net (by jean-philippe.hugnot from univ-montp2.fr)
Thu Apr 19 09:23:58 EST 2012

Post doc position on spinal cord neural stem cells at the institute for
neuroscience of montpellier, France

=20

Our group (1) has  recently  characterized the human and mice spinal =
cord
stem cell niches (2-3).  A 2 year post doc position is now open in our =
lab
to conduct a new project on this stem cell niche especially with regards =
pathways involved in stem cell maintenance and activation. Experience in =
the
neural stem cell field is appreciated for this position.

Send CV and references to: JP Hugnot, hugnot from univ-montp2.fr=20

=20

1- <http://www.inmfrance.com/us/1_team4_gp2_Hugnot.php>
http://www.inmfrance.com/us/1_team4_gp2_Hugnot.php

2-
<http://www.intechopen.com/books/neural-stem-cells-and-therapy/the-spinal=
-co
rd-neural-stem-cell-niche>
http://www.intechopen.com/books/neural-stem-cells-and-therapy/the-spinal-=
cor
d-neural-stem-cell-niche

3- Stem Cells. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19785035>  2009
Nov;27(11):2722-33. +  Front Biosci. 2011 Jan 1;16:1044-59.

=20

JP Hugnot

INM, Inserm U1051

Montpellier, France

 <http://www.inmfrance.com/> http://www.inmfrance.com/

=20

=20

JP Hugnot

Equipe =AB plasticit=E9 du syst=E8me nerveux, cellules souches et =
tumeurs gliales
=BB

=20

Institut of Neuroscience of Montpellier