Addresses of companies wanted

KONEIL%WHEATNMA at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU KONEIL%WHEATNMA at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Fri Apr 19 19:10:00 EST 1991

I'm looking for the addresses of companies in the U.S., Australia, and
France that are involved in biological processes as applied to industrial
materials and processes concerning microorganisms.

I'd appreciate any help I can get- I'm in desperate need of the information.
My appologies if you receive multiple copies of this letter; I'm writing
several lists.

You're welcome to respond directly: koneil at wheatnma

Thanks,
Kathleen O'Neil.