Growth Simulation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae

OPRJ10 at TREARN.BITNET OPRJ10 at TREARN.BITNET
Fri Aug 9 08:53:11 EST 1991

  I am studying on writing a computer program which will simulate the growth
of S. cerevisiae .The yeast is also known as Baker's yeast.To write this
programme i will need some date about kinetics of S. cerevisiae , I also
need relationships between some paremeters during growth (such as  ph,tempera
ture,dissolved oxygen , etc.)
  If anyone who dealt with this subject helps me , I will be very thankfull.

                                                     Murat ILDIZ
                                                     oprj10 at trearn