newsletter subscription

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Fri Aug 23 21:50:44 EST 1991

Peter Karp said:
> I'd say it was an oversight -- I for one certainly want to see
> use of the newsgroup continue.

For membership, see the bottom of the second column on page 5.
I wanted a box on the front page too but I guess we mis-communicated
(Rhonda and I).

For the newsgroup, it will be in the next issue.  Editor's choice,
sorry.

dan (I survived hurricane bob) davison
(at MBL on cape cod)

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"If the choice had to be made between saving the lives of lawyers or saving
whales, there is little doubt that the overwhelming majority of Americans
would come down on the side of the whales" Justice Wallach, NY Times 4/3/91

myself.