newsletter subscription

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Fri Aug 23 21:53:08 EST 1991

Dave Kristofferson said:
> > issue is Vol 2 because some of the traffic on this mailing list
> > had been printed and distributed as Vol 1 of this newsletter a year
> > or two ago.

Right.

> Peter, Dan, or Ginger,
> 	What about continued use of the newsgroup?  With all of the
> e-mail addresses listed in the newsletter it was surprising not to see
> the newsgroup address.  Is this just an oversight or has the Society
> intentionally given up on it?

Have NOT given up on it. I was going to discuss it in the next issue.
I haven't seen the issue yet, I'm off at a meeting & won't see it
until Sept. 3.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"If the choice had to be made between saving the lives of lawyers or saving
whales, there is little doubt that the overwhelming majority of Americans
would come down on the side of the whales" Justice Wallach, NY Times 4/3/91

myself.