simulations

Jon Sticklen sticklen at cps.msu.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:37:30 EST 1991

doug,
  do you have to be working on a PC?
  my group has been applying an MBR technique called functional reasoning
to biological systems. so far we have modeled a fragment of the immune
system (the complement system), and a couple of landscape ecologies. we
have in progress now a project to model a landscape level agricultural
ecology.
  i'd like to know more about your project - maybe our stuff could play.

  but... right now we only run on MACs and SUNs.

   ---jon---

Jon Sticklen                        tele: 517-353-3711
AI/KBS Lab - Comp Sci Dept          FAX:  517-336-1061
A714 Wells Hall                     office in A392 Eng Bldg
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824-1027