A LITTLE LIFE!!!

Christopher Dow dow at presto.ig.com
Thu Feb 14 18:43:20 EST 1991

In article <BEBBF12974DF20023B at chemf.rutgers.edu>,
MARLA at CHEMF.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

> 	Let's face it, the rub is too little money, so good grants are
> getting turned down in some reasearch areas, while less qualified
> grants put into a 'privileged' project such, as the human genome
> project get funded.
	Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I heard (from a
reliable source) was that the 'priveledged' project was AIDS research
which at one time (and maybe even still) recieved more money than
cancer research, although it kills less people.

> 			No insults Please.
	None intended.

Chris Dow                             IntelliGenetics
Software Engineer                     700 East El Camino Real
icbmnet: 37 22' 39" N, 122 3' 32" W   Mountain View, Ca. 94040
dow at presto.ig.com                     (415) 962-7320