new version of Biomatrix bibliography now on UH gene-server

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Mon May 13 22:39:14 EST 1991

Peter Karp said:
> Thanks to contributions from Jim Holloway, I have compiled an expanded
> version of the bibliography related to Biomatrix topics.  [...]
> matrix-bib.bib		Latex bibliography format
> matrix-bib.txt		Text format
>		Postscript format
> These files should also appear on the University of Houston server
> shortly.

These files are now on the UH Gene-Server.  They can be retrieved by
sending the lines
        send matrix matrix-bib.txt
        send matrix matrix-bib.bib
        send matrix

        gene-server at
on the Internet or at CUNYVM

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at at UHOU