BioComputing bibliographies

Robert Harper harper at finsun.csc.fi
Mon Sep 23 02:27:46 EST 1991

In <9109222214.AA27429 at starbase.mitre.org> amsler at STARBASE.MITRE.ORG (Robert A. Amsler) writes:

>Electronic submissions may be sent to the GENTOOLS e-mail address
>above. The GenTools project can handle electronic manuscripts in the
>.TEX, .DVI, .PS and .ASCII format right now. We are trying to exend
>our capability.

The Sarah Barron literature database is available for on-line searching
as a WAIS source called compalgo.src on the Finnish State Computer
nic.funet.fi

RGDS -=ROB=-
% Robert Harper                   %   HARPER at FINFUN   %   HARPER at CSC.FI   %
% Finnish State Computer Centre   %      Bitnet       %     Internet      %
% Tietotie 6, 02101 Espoo Finland % Tel 358 0 4572076 % Fax 358 0 4572302 %