Please Renew!!! (fwd)

mwitten at HERMES.CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU mwitten at HERMES.CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Aug 18 16:42:18 EST 1992

Well, to be brutally honest, I've paid for the past three years
and gotten nothing but one newsletter. I don't know what this is
about and I am feeling rather foul (fowl) about it!

Matthew

Matthew Witten, Ph.D. MED
Director, Applications Research & Development
Associate Director,
UT System Center For High Performance Computing
Balcones Research Center, 1.154 CMS
10100 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758-4497 USA

Phone: (512) 471-2472  FAX: (512) 471-2445

E-MAIL  MWITTEN at CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU
      or
        MWITTEN at UTHERMES.BITNET

"some intellectuals make their living by creating
obscurities for the rest of us to puzzle over"