ACM SIGBIO (bio-matrix definition)

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Fri Jan 3 23:50:42 EST 1992

Tom Schneider said:
> In article <9201030513.AA01316 at theory.BCHS.UH.EDU> dbd at THEORY.BCHS.UH.EDU
> (Dan Davison) writes:
> >   From:  Ann Barber and Roy Rada of SIGBIO/ACM
> >   Subject:  Solicitation for BioMATRIX articles
> >For further information contact Ann Barber (barber at ncifcrf.gov).
> How about posting the further information here?  How about a definition
> of bio-matrix, and some information about what people are doing on
> this topic?

There are extensive Biomatrix archives on gene-server at bchs.uh.edu, try
SEND MATRIX HELP and SEND MATRIX INDEX.

I used to post a monthly notice but got a lot of flak about the
monthlyness, so I gave up.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use."  --Galileo

myself.