Renewal

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Mon Jul 27 10:58:03 EST 1992

Dr. Randy Zauhar said:
> I believe I am presently on the biomatrix newsgroup, but I never recall
> receiving any sort of membership notice (I am relatively new to BIONET).
> Could someone explain the "Please Renew!!!" message?

The Bio-matrix news group is one of the services of the Biomatrix
Society. The newsgroup is a FREE service.  My note was directed to the
member of the Biomatrix Society, not the Bio-matrix newsgroup.

Membership information for the Biomatrix Society (not the newsgroup)
can be obtained from Ms. Ginger Richardson, grr at sfi.santafe.edu.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------