Matrix Population Methods

Bill Maniatty maniattb at
Thu May 28 22:41:51 EST 1992

	I'm a computer scientist who is interested in finding out about people
doing research population dynamics using matrix based methods.  The Leslie
matrix model exhibits many desirable computational qualities for my research
(which centers on speeding up computations).  Who does large scale
computatinally intensive biological applications?  I have seen Caswell's
book, and the computations in it look appropriate in format,
but the examples are too small in scale for my research.