David Kristofferson kristoff at
Mon May 11 12:31:13 EST 1992

PARSONS_A at writes:

>Hi Bionetters,

>Can anyone furnish me with the following details :

>(1) How many journals TOC's are posted to BIO-JRNL
>(2) What are the titles (is PNAS available?)
>(3) What frequency are they posted

The list is below.  They are typically posted 1-2 weeks before the
journal appears in print.

>(4) Is this service likely to continue when the GenBank contract goes to NCBI

YES!!  And it will be expanded significantly.  I have obtained separate
funding for BIOSCI which will continue independently from GenBank (it
was not part of GenBank originally anyway).

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at

The following journals appear regularly:

Applied and Environmental Microbiology
EMBO Journal
Journal of Bacteriology
Journal of Biological Chemistry