Expanded TOC's

PARSONS_A at snd01.pcr.co.uk PARSONS_A at snd01.pcr.co.uk
Wed May 13 04:46:09 EST 1992

Dave Kristofferon in Message-Id: <9205111731.AA08306 at genbank.bio.net>
To: bio-matrix at net.bio.genbank

Writes:

>>(4) Is this service likely to continue when the GenBank contract goes to NCBI

>YES!!  And it will be expanded significantly.  I have obtained separate
>funding for BIOSCI which will continue independently from GenBank (it
>was not part of GenBank originally anyway).

>				Sincerely,

>				Dave Kristofferson
>				GenBank Manager

>				kristoff at genbank.bio.net

Dave,

Would it be possible to indicate how this service is going to be expanded
particularly in regard to the journals that will be covered in future (in
particular PNAS) as I think this is a potentially extremely valuable service.

Many thanks,
Tony P.

 | Dr.Tony Parsons,			VOX   : + 44 304 616871	              |
 | IT Department,			FAX   : + 44 304 616670               |
 | Pfizer Central Research,				 		      |
 | Sandwich,       |JANET      : parsons_a at uk.co.pcr.snd01                    |
 | KENT	           |Internet   : parsons_a at snd01.pcr.co.uk	       	      |
 | CT13 9NJ UK	   |Compuserve : 100064,765				      |