Expanded TOC's

Wed May 13 11:46:58 EST 1992

> Dave,
>
> Would it be possible to indicate how this service is going to be expanded
> particularly in regard to the journals that will be covered in future (in
> particular PNAS) as I think this is a potentially extremely valuable service.
>
> Many thanks,
> Tony P.

Some time ago I took a poll of people's favorite journals (although
many candidates like PNAS etc. would have been targeted without a
poll).  My intention is simply to try to convince as many
editors/publishers as possible to send me their TOC's for posting
(this usually takes some time in negotiations).  Since I can not
predict in advance who will cooperate, I can't say much more than
this.

Dave