Bioinformantics Grad Studies information request

Jeff Bryer bryer at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 5 12:29:46 EST 1992

I am looking for any information that anyone can give me about doing either
a Master's degree or a PhD in the field of Bioinformantics.

I am currently a 4th year undergraduate completing a Bachelor of Science
(Hon) in Genetics in April 1993.  I am doing an undergraduate thesis with
Dr. Brian Fristensky who informed me about the existence of the Bioinformantics
program.  My thesis project partly entails computer based experiments on
multi-gene families dealing with their evolution and as such has sparked
my interest in the field of Bioinformantics.

If anyone has any information please contact me at bryer at ccu.umanitoba.ca

Thank you,

--
Jeff Bryer