BLAZE gone in a puff of smoke?

Wed Sep 30 06:19:25 EST 1992

Hi BioNetFolk,

I posted a BLAZE search to only to recieve a permission denied
message from the daemon?  Is this because of the termination of the contract
with GenBank.  If so - does any one else know where I can find a BLAZE server?

Tony P.

Dr.Tony Parsons,	   VOX   : + 44 304 616871
Pfizer Central Research,   Internet   : parsons_a at
Ramsgate Road,             Compuserve : 100064,765
Sandwich,                "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix"
KENT CT13 9NJ UK          Vice President Dan Quayle