Question about 3d-based multiple alignment data

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed May 5 17:20:46 EST 1993

STRELETS at said:
> Is there anybody know about accessable databases (file compilations)
> with protein (super)family alignments on the base (or taking into
> account) 3d-structure information?

The database is called NRL_3D, from PIR-International. It is available
by anonymous FTP from (, in

You can also search it by using the PIR search service; send a HELP
message to fileserv at gunbrf.bitnet.

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at at UHOU

"Without the voice of reason, every faith is its own curse" -- Sting