Como se dice "to clone" en castellano? Dictionary/text needed.

Hedvig Hegyi hegyi at
Wed Aug 30 08:18:09 EST 1995

Lev Gorenstein (lev at wrote:
: On 23 Aug 1995, megan Schade wrote:

: > That's right Raymond,the accepted word for cloning in spanish is
: > "clonar".
: >
: > Florencio Lopez Navarro

: Well, then I guess the accepted word for Pauling should be "polar"? ;-)
: Sorry, couldn't resist.

: Lev.

Is not it APPALING to make fun of the Spanish language?! I mean 'apolar'.

*Hedvig Hegyi    EMAIL:hegyi at         Tel +44-171-269-3348
Biomolecular Modelling Group, Imperial Cancer Research Fund
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX,England   FAX +44-171-269-3479