Toxicology

Adrian Herbert herbert at smarties.demon.co.uk
Tue May 23 13:05:08 EST 1995

I'm looking for some information on poisons which produce the symptoms of pneumonia. I have so far e-mailed one expert in singapore to no avail. I am interested in information which would help me to write a crime novel dealing with a death that looks like the result of double pneumonia. Can anyone out there help. Are there newsgroups or databases that dealin with this sort of thing? does anyone know a toxicologist who might be able to provide me with enough background information to write my book. I don't
want to produce a poison, just write about it.