Unsubscribing

Bennett Dyke bdyke at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Tue Oct 10 09:59:40 EST 1995

Sorry to resort to this broadcast request, but I don't seem to be able to
unsubscribe from this list (which seems to send only unsolicited adver-
tisements).  Anyone who can free me will be greatly appreciated!!!

|   Bennett Dyke                                                             |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  bdyke at darwin.sfbr.org    |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (210) 674-1410 Ext 281   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (210) 670-3317           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |