$20 to $55,000 in 90 days

web_user web_user at FAMU.EDU
Sun Dec 5 20:39:20 EST 1999

  $20 to $55,000 in 90 days

         "HERE IT IS BELOW"

      *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

  The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at. It can be started with
VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!! I acknowledge this message is quite lengthy
- don't let this deter you from reading about this great
opportunity - if you will only take the time to read this
you will learn in detail how to make money with very
little time and investment and also read about people who
have been successful in following the outlined steps.
Good luck

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.

It does not require you to come into contact with
people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have
to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe
that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions,
and your dreams will come true. This MULTI-level e-mail
order marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY
TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of
advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people
will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of
this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard
Business School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall
Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of
all goods and services will be sold through MULTI-level
methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a
MULTI-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their
fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,
statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday
through MULTI-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman
show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost
everything and had to start over from scratch. Without
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work. The audience started
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here
and you are all sitting out there.
With network marketing you have two sources of income.
pDirect commissions from sales you make yourself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to
the business. Residual income is the secret of the
wealthy. It means investing time or money once and
getting paid again and again and again. In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of
others.

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and
reports, you should have concluded that such a program,
and one that is legal, could not have been created by an
amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began
falling off. I was doing the same things that were
previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to
tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...
because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever
before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did
not, including those who never had anything to save or
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As
the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will
never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation
will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make
more money in the next few months than you have ever
imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
this money, nor anyone else who has provided a
testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4
MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after
sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several
offices that make this and several other programs here
and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to
everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you
send out the more potential customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially
independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You
will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts
you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT
WORKS!

           Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS
OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more
in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please
read this program carefully.

     This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal
money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:
As with all MULTI-level businesses, we build our business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new
MULTI-level business partners, and we offer a product for
EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE
FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or office. This is the GREATEST MULTI-Level
Mail Order Marketing anywhere:
This is what you MUST do:

        1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below
(you can't sell them if you don't order them).

      * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list
next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

      * When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the four reports. You will need all four reports
so that you can save them on your computer and resell
them.

  * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each
of the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you.

     2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than is instructed below in
steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way
this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if
you alter it, it will not work.

     a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

     b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this
advertisement and remove the name and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle and
is no doubt counting their $50,000!

    c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.

    d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.

    e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.

    f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1
position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list
of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes
to the instruction portion of this letter.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20). You obviously already have
an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!
There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how
it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send
out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good list the
response could be much better. Also, many people will
send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of
2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out
only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only
10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.
Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT
#2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for
REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000
orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 +
$5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH
THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD
HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more! By the way, your cost to participate in
this is practically nothing. You obviously already have
an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and
there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say
you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate
on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the
Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10
downline members. Follow this example to achieve the
STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with
$5.....................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)...............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x
1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x
10,000).$50,000
              THIS TOTALS $55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK
ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that
the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on
it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until
they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER ***

Notes:
- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at
least two sheets of paper
- On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

*****REMEMBER YOU MUST MAIL $5.00 FOR EACH REPORT*****

ORDER REPORT #1 (50,000+ Biz-opp e-mail addressess)
FROM:
(put this name in report 2, and your nane here)

liz mcannally
6864 S ivy st. #205
englewood, co.  80112

ORDER REPORT #2 (Mail box money machine)
FROM:
(put this name in report 3)

scott carrabis
716 new lake dr
boynton beach fla 33426

ORDER REPORT #3 (make your fortune in mail order)
FROM:
(put this name in report 4)

mary bestvina
1730 s. federal hwy #104
delray beach, fla. 33483

ORDER REPORT #4 (Bulk E-mail services)
FROM:
(REMOVE THIS NAME)

arlene krakow
2947 nw. 24th way
boca raton fla 33431

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
them when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you
follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE
SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you
do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2,
YOU CAN RELAX because the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK
of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. If you want to generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and
start the whole process again!
There is no limit to the income you will generate from
this business!
   Before you make your decision as to whether or not
you participate in this program. Please answer one
question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?   If the
answer is yes, please look at the following facts about
this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!
2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO20 SHIP!
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!
4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE
POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT
ALL OVER THE WORLD!
5.. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20
INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!
6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS
PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!
7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

****** T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that
this system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and
is a way to get a large amount of money in a short time.
I was approached several times before I checked this out.
I joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14
weeks, with money still coming in.

Sincerely yours
Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that
I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money
back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size
post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got
so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at
the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10
years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal
is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Paige Willis,
Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but
later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of
course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy,
so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program,
..11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this
one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!

Violet Wilson,
Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We
have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach
and live off the interest on our money. The only way on
earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it.
For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up
this golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
            Kerry Ford,
         Centerport, NY

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.
My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the
corporation I worked at for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open m own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on
my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will
change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six
month's prior to receiving this program I had been
sending away for information on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment
was too much for me to risk to see if they would work or
not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in
one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to
make it!
But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received
this program.I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they
just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I
was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.
Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as
much as I wanted to start, without putting me further
into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of
you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15
for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that
I don't need any money for printing to send out the
program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via
e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you
like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I
promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders
for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders
for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making
$50,000 in 90 days was done.By January 30, I had received
196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT
LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR
$50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders forREPORT #2, 96
more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March
1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if
you don't try it. This program does work, but you must
follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to
place your name in a different place. It won't work,
you'll lose out on a lot of money!   In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders
for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will
make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT
IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am
sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little cost
or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the
program and you will be on your way to financial
security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial
trouble like I was, or you want to start your own
business, consider this a sign. I DID!
                    Sincerely,

                Johnathon Rourke
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN
DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS