Work at Home - UpTo$1800/Week Now

realmer at DEAL.ZZN.COM realmer at DEAL.ZZN.COM
Mon Sep 6 17:39:01 EST 1999

Thanks For The Info.  Here is ours.

Did You Know you can get our list of work at
home jobs that is updated constantly with  IT
positions, clerical positions, envelope stuffing
and assembly positions, etc...

Work For Companies Like:
IBM, AT&T, Amtrack, Apple Computers,
Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Citibank,  Aetna, Allstate,
American Express, Honeywell,  Bell South, etc...
Fortune 500 companies that offer work at home

     Home Employment Directory
With Free Consulting and NewsLetter

~ Genuine Companies Need You ~
       Make Money Fast

Work At Home - Make Up To $1900.00 Per Week Fast

This is not a directory full of 'get-rich-quick' offers.  If you are
seriously looking for a work at home position and are ready to start
NOW, then this is the directory you need.

This Is NOT MLM!  These are REAL Companies
looking for home workers now!

Let Us Help Place You in a Position

For more free information go to:

If you desire to be removed from our email list simply go to our
website and put your email address  in the form at the bottom.
Go to the above website.