You can make $800,000 from your PC!

wu7egkQb5 at gatekeeper.tateandlyle.co.uk wu7egkQb5 at gatekeeper.tateandlyle.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 03:50:10 EST 2000

INTRODUCING THE MOST POWERFUL PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET.

  "People are making a fortune" & so can you!! How would you like to
  receive over $800,000 within the next 90 days? This letter will show
  you how! It's Fast, Easy, Legal, Guaranteed & Protected!!

  Dear Friend,

  My name is M. A. Dixon.  About two years ago a man came to me with
  a letter which is basically the same letter you are now reading. He ask
  me to verify the fact that this letter was legal. When I first read it, I
  thought it was some off-the-wall idea to make money. A week and a
  half later we met to discuss the issue and I told him the letter he
  brought  to me was not 100% legal. He asked me to alter the letter so as
  to make  everything legal. I advised him to make a small change in the
  letter & it  would be all legal.

  I told him I thought it was a long shot, but asked him to keep me updated
  as to the results. About three months later he called me saying he had
  received over $800,000 in cash! I didn't believe him, so he asked me to
  try it and find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days
  and  decided I really did not have anything to lose. I followed the
  instructions  EXACTLY & e-mailed out 200 copies & placed free ads on
  the  NET.

  Sure enough the money started arriving. It came slow at first, but after
  three weeks I was getting more mail than I could open in a day! After
  about three & a half months the money stopped coming. I kept precise
  records of my earnings and at the end it totaled $958,730

  I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but as anyone in legal profession
  will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told
  myself if  things worked out I would retire from practice and play golf. I
  decided to  try the letter again but this time I sent out 500 letters. Well
  three  months  later I had totaled $2,336,158!! I just couldn't believe it.

  Once you start promoting this program you are automatically in business
  and people will send you $1 for them to be placed on your mailing list.
  This is a SERVICE & is perfectly legal. (Refer to Title 18. Sec. 1320 &
  1341 of the U.S. Postal & Lottery laws)

  To participate in this program, simply follow the instructions below
  EXACTLY, and in about three months you should receive over $800,000
  in cash!! IT'S AS EASY AS A.B.C.!!

  INSTRUCTIONS
  Immediately enclose $1 cash in 5  small envelopes for the 5 participants
  on the list below & $1 for R.L. Intl. for administration & processing fee,
  with a note saying: PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST, that
  way you requested a service & paid for it. This is the key to the program,
  that makes it LEGAL. Include your name & address, then seal, stamp and
  address each envelope with the 5 participants name & address.
  ( Note: Wrap dollars in dark paper to prevent theft, or use security lined
  envelopes).

  PARTICIPANT LIST

  #1  J. Ewing 1604 Silverlake Dr Dayton OH 45458
  #2  A. Debord  310 N. Springboro pike Dayton OH 45449
  #3  M. Debord,  310 N. Springboro Pike,  Dayton OH  45449
  #4  S. Yody, 4036 Diana Drive, Broadview hts., Oh 44147
  #5  M. Howell, 517 Theiriot Ave, Bronx NY 10473

  After you have completed the instructions, place all the small $1 payment
  envelopes for the participants in a LARGE envelope with the participant
  list, then seal, stamp and mail to R.L. INTERNATIONAL.

  This program is a 100% INCOME PROTECTION SYSTEM: All
  envelopes  with the $1 payment must be sent with each order to be
  verified,  registered,  and mailed. This eliminates the cheaters. Orders
  received with the  envelopes will be filled and shipped immediately.
  Orders without the  envelopes will be delayed for compliance of
  notification. THIS SYSTEM  IS FAIL-SAFE AND FULLY PROTECTS
  THE INCOME FOR ALL  PARTICIPANTS, 100%!

  When we receive your order along with the participants envelopes
  containing their payment, we will send you a copy of this program with
  your name in position #1  via e-mail, so make sure you send us your
  e-mail address with your order.

  HERE'S HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS!
  Your name will move down in 5 positions, 1 - 5 at a 7.5% return rate,
  which is very conservative.

  1.  You send out 200 letters, 15 people send you $1 = $15
  2.  Those 15 send out 200 letters each & 225 people send you $1 = $225
  3.  Those 225 send out 200 each & 3,375 people send you $1 = $3,375
  4.  Those 3,375 send out 200 each & 50,625 people send $1 = $50,625
  5.  Those 50,625 send out 200 each & 759,375 people send you $1 = $759,375

  At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you've received

  $813,615!

  DON'T DELAY - GET STARTED MAKING A FORTUNE TODAY -
  ORDER NOW!!

  IMPORTANT: Be sure to:
  1)send your e-mail address with your order
  2)enclose a list of the 5 participants in order

  Mail to:
  R.L. INTERNATIONAL,
  11712 Jefferson Ave, Suite 102
  Newport News, VA 23606