State-to-State Rates 4.9¢ a minute - 7 days per week, 24 hours per day

Tim Johnson tim at savings.com
Sat Dec 23 01:04:16 EST 2000

State-to-State Rates 4.9¢ a minute - 7 days per week, 24 hours per day

Dial 1-877-794-1900 in order to start saving!

Independent Representative number# 0444936
Use this number when calling

State-to-State Rates 4.9¢ a minute - 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
(Includes Puerto Rico, Guam, Sapiens and US Virgin Islands)

This "Plan" beats the big three (AT&T, MCI, Sprint) by 100% hands down!!!

With this service that's being offered, saving money is easy! We offer two
residential plans to choose from - each providing convenience, affordability
and choice. From the frequent long distance dialer to the occasional caller,
these plans are designed to meet every customer's calling needs.

We have two plans for your convenience:

The first rate plan is 4.9 cents per minute, state-to-state, 24 hours a day,
7 days a week, with a $4.99 monthly recurring fee.

The second rate plan is for customers who do not make many long distance calls.
It is 8.9 cents a minute, state-to-state, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and no
monthly fee.

Savings Made Easy :)

By choosing either of our residential calling plans, customers pay a low rate
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Choose the first plan and enjoy the lowest
Interstate rates of any major U.S. carrier - for an incredibly low monthly fee.
Our second residential plan is designed for customers who don't make many
long distance calls and simply don't want to pay a fee month after month for
calls they never make. Well, here is when it all gets better (the perfect solution).
This plan has no monthly fee and features a low rate around the clock.

Choice and Convenience!!!

Both of our residential plans offer choice and convenience - with a Global
Connect Calling Card, perfect for all those calls made away from home, and
a Connect Home Toll Free number featuring a low rate and no per call surcharge.
With rates this low and services this convenient, you can bring your friends
and family closer together one phone call at a time - no matter how far apart they are.

With these unbeatable fees, you will receive better rates than ever before - all
day, every day no matter who or where you are calling. Our state-to-state rates
as low as 4.9 cents a minute around the clock, array of value-added services and
our outstanding commitment to our customers, not only make this the right choice
for your calling needs - We make this the only choice!

Dial 1-877-794-1900 to start saving know! You'll be happy you did!
Independent Representative number# 0444936

Believe me... I switched and I can never be happier! :)