-II IMPORTANT II-

jusiertw reeruibui66 at mail.first-minute.ch
Tue May 9 06:09:51 EST 2000

Hey there,

This is something you're definitely going to want to
follow up on.

The single largest event in network marketing history
is about to happen. You can get positioned NOW in
front of tens of thousands of people already lined up
and ready to join.

Most people never get the opportunity like this to
join *BEFORE* something this big happens.

Consider this:

  * 15 Year International Company
  * Traded on the NASDAQ
  * Online Marketing Tools
  * Phenomenal Support Systems
  * Huge Compensation Plan
    * House bonus
    * Car bonus
    * Residual income

Go to the web site below to get all the details.

  http://3521854193/pg/a10300.html

In addition to the incredible opportunity with the
company itself, we have teamed up with several
strong online marketers who have developed a system
that almost guarantees your success. Folks are
making more money than they have ever done before
in their life, using our online & automated systems.

Don't drag your feet on this one. It could very well
be what you have been waiting for all your life!

  http://3521854193/pg/a10300.html

Best regards,
Success Systems

To be deleted from this list, please email
jhoe99 at bigfoot.com and put "un-subscribe"
as the subject line.,

---