Scientist Hero in Mystery

Miriam Hirshberg mh270 at
Wed Nov 8 12:26:03 EST 2000

I disagree, I read "Pharmacology is Murder", and was not impressed at
all, and won't try the other book.
On the other hand, is this the proper place to put an ad for a thriller,
even if it takes place in a lab?? maybe you should try

   Miriam (Miri) Hirshberg      e-mail: m.hirshberg at
   Department of Biochemistry   Tel   : (+44) 01223 766018
   University of Cambridge      Tel   : (+44) 01223 333600 (switch board)
   80 Tennis Court Road         Fax   : (+44) 01223 766002
   Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK