What about this NG ??

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 02:58:11 EST 2000

In article <B5EAD8C6.205C%iain.mair at btinternet.com>, Iain Mair
<iain.mair at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Does anyone in this NG have anything realted to the Matrix to say???

Just subscribed today and feel I should get the ball rolling.

Here goes.

We all regularly culture cells in serum containing media. Out of the
proteins in serum + media, say DMEM, what are the first to adsorb onto a
surface?

Has anyone done a timecourse to investigate this?

> > ...hey does anybody posts in this NG ? ..
> > Im looking for a real matrix NG !

Me too

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland

--
Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,Joseph Black Building
University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel: ++44 (0)141 330 4756,
Fax: 0141 330 3730 mailto:rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Web : http://www.gla.ac.uk/Inter/CellEngineering