We want to hear what you have to say.

afrienofcleo at ccmsb.com afrienofcleo at ccmsb.com
Mon Dec 17 02:44:49 EST 2001

This email has been submitted by altar at newmail.net. If you would like to  removed, please see instructions below.

Hi,
Having trouble at the office? Or are you having trouble finding somebody special to share your life with? Maybe your having trouble finding direction? Maybe a little direction from a professional psychic would be a relief. Our psychics have helped thousands of people with small problems and larger issues.  They are on hand right now to provide comfort, assurance and wise direction. Get peace of mind from people who can really help. Our psychics know the turmoils of everyday life. Professional pychics are ready to help you now. Why wait? Call today. 1-888-462-3997
Luv,

A Friend of Miss Cleo

To Be Removed Simply Reply with Remove in the Subject or Body of an email.

---