VERY URGENT PARTNERSHIP VENTURE

Abba Musa abba_musa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 05:46:26 EST 2001

FROM THE DESK OF
ABBA MUSA
E-MAIL: abba_musa at yahoo.com

DEAR SIR,

COMPLIMENT OF THE MOMENT.  I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THIS
LETTER WILL NOT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE OR AN
EMBARRASSMENT SINCE WE NEITHER KNEW EACH OTHER BEFORE
NOR HAVE HAD ANY PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE NOR CONTACT.
I AM MR. ABBA MUSA, A DIRECTOR GENERAL IN FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA’S PARASTATAL.  I HAVE AN
INTENTION OF GOING INTO ESTABLISHMENT AND BUSINESS
RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I AM HEREBY SEEKING YOUR SERVIE IN GIVING ME A CLEAR
RESEARCH AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES ON AREAS I COULD
INVEST ON!  YOUR SERVICES WILL BE PAID FOR AND YOU
WILL BE A PARTNER, IF YOUR RECOMMENDATION IS ACCEPTED.

AS A CIVIL SERVANT, I CANNOT OPERATE ANY PERSOANL
INVESTMENT TILL I AM RETIRED AND WITH THE
ANTI-CORRUPTION BILL PASSED IN NIGERIA, IT IS RISKY
FOR ANY CIVIL SERVANT TO BANK HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN
NIGERIA OR ANY FOREIGN LAND.  IT IS THEN ADVISABLE TO
INVEST IN ANY FOREIGN LAND SECRETLY TILL ONE IS
RETIRED TO FINALLY TRANSFER IT TO NIGERIA.

YOU AR TO HANDLE EVERYTHING PERSONALY IF MY PROPOSAL
IS ACCEPTABLE AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL DOWN,
SINCE I MUST OBTAIN CLEARANCE BEFORE LEAVING NIGERIA.

NOTE IMPORTANTLY THAT, THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL
AND MUST BE HANDLED CONFIDENTIALLY ALSO BECAUSE THE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS COMMENCED ON PROBING ALL
DIRECTORS THAT SERVED IN THE PAST MILITARY
ADMINISTRATION WHETHER RETIRED OR STILL SERVING.

FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, DUE TO TELCOM INTERCEPTION IN
NIGERIA NOW NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANY PHONE CALL, FAX
MESSAGE E-MAIL OR RELATED DISCUSSION IN REGARD TO THIS
PROPOSAL WITHOUT (CODE NO: AM-002)

FINALLY, IF MY PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE, E-MAIL ME
IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GUIDE US.

BEST REGARD.

ABBA MUSA

N.B: THIS TRANSACTION HAS NO BANK PROCESS OR ANY
DOCUMENTARY PROCEDURES, AS THE MONEY FOR THE PURPOSE
IS IN CASH AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN CASH, IF
THE PROPOSAL AND YOUR RECOMMENDATION IS WELCOMED.