LOSE INCHES OF FAT IN 10 DAYS! NEW GEL DISSOLVES FAT ON CONTACT!

cuttinggelinfo3 at excite.com cuttinggelinfo3 at excite.com
Fri Jun 29 00:31:59 EST 2001

GET RID OF SURFACE BODY FAT NOW!

CELLULITE MELTS AWAY....LOVE HANDLES DISAPPEAR...

FINALLY THERE IS A TRANSDERMAL GEL THAT PENETRATES DEEP INTO THE SKIN TO HELP MOBILIZE STUBBORN BODY FAT ON CONTACT!!!

CLINICALLY PROVEN GEL THAT DISSOLVES SURFACE BODY FAT ON CONTACT WHEREVER IT IS APPLIED!!

SEE RESULTS IN 10 DAYS!

YES, TELL ME MORE CLICK HERE:

http://216.234.228.61/CuttingGel1.htm

Please remove me from your list, click here:

http://216.234.228.61/Remove.htm

We comply with the proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited  commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database.

---