Investors Please Read, CMEC Could Be Another Microsoft, Contracts For Homes And Schools In Place

timmy1 at bangkok.com timmy1 at bangkok.com
Sun Mar 11 04:36:44 EST 2001

EXPLOSIVE STOCKS NEWSLETTER

FOR MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2001

CMEC (OTC-BB)
COMMERCIAL CONCEPTS INC.
TRADING IN THE .16 X .17 RANGE
52 Week High spiked to $5.62

*According to InfoUSA, the potential size of US medical market for
Picturebase is $900 Million. This is based on 6,000 US hospitals of 150 or
more beds each requiring an
average of 15 units at an average cost of $10,000 per unit (including
licensing, hardware and installation

The following  calculations come from CMEC'S latest news release and the Salt Lake
Tribune article.  With 12 schools with 2,680 screens and a downloadable
version to homes will double this to 5360 screens.  Take this 5360 and
you multiply that by
  $8.00 (From the SL Trib.) giving us $43,000 per month.  Now multiply
that by 5.3 (take 12 schools/63 school contracts =5.3) and we get
$227,000 per month and this is only for the schools they have announced
so far.
This means in millions of dollars to CMEC
What must be understood is that this is only Wavescreens without the
Medical Picture Base and X-Cards.

CMEC NEWS AT:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/001222/ut_commerc.html

**CMEC LINKS PAGE****CMEC LINKS PAGE**

CMEC INVESTOR FACT SHEET (4-page mailing piece)
http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=16701

exclusive OTCNetStocks.com Interview CMEC
http://www.otcnetstocks.com/

Salt Lake Tribune
http://www.sltrib.com/12212000/business/business.htm

COMMERCIAL CONCEPTS INC CORPORATE WEB SITE
http://www.cmecut.com

CONTACT INFORMATION OTC BB: CMEC
http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=16706

Links to NEWS RELEASES (current to 01-10-01)
http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=24478

MEDICAL PICTUREBASE TECHNOLOGY
http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=16703

THE X-CARD
http://cmecut.zipdsl.com/xcard/index.html

THE WAVE NETWORK
http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=16702

WAVESCREENS WEB PAGE
http://www.wavescreens.com/

CMEC SEC FILINGS (available on FreeEdgar.com)
http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=24545

MANAGEMENT
http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CMEC&read=16705

Screen Savers Easy Way To Build Funds
Editorial Piece from Standard.Net 9-01-00
http://www.standard.net/stories/todayed/09-2000/ftp0260@todayed@01screen@ogden.a sp

---------------------
Disclaimer:
We are not licensed investment advisors. We do not and cannot advise you to buy or sell securities.
The information presented is intended to inform interested parties but is not intended to be taken as
investment advice, and is Not an offer to buy or sell securities. We cannot guarantee the accuracy
of our information and do not take responsibility for it's accuracy. Investments should always be made
with the advice of a licensed security representative since investing in stocks is highly speculative and
may be  unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  We accept no liability for any loss arising from
use of this report or it's contents. Subscribers have requested this newsletter voluntarily or are being
sent through an associate.  We may buy, sell or hold positions in companies mentioned and may buy or
sell at any time and explosive stock picks and associates are being compensated with free trading shares
of CMEC, Commercial Concepts Inc. by a third party to profile  this company in our newsletters and websites.
Please do your due diligence whenever investing in any security of any type. Please only purchase stock or
shares of companies through certified brokers.  Readers should verify all claims and do their own due diligence before investing in any securities. Investing in any securities is speculative and  risky. Readers should become
familiar with the following web sites: the  Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at http://www.sec.gov and/or the National Association of Securities Dealers ("NASD") at http://www.nasdr.com. Readers can review all public filings by the Company at the SEC's EDGAR page. Your email address has been entered into our opt-in
list for addition to our  newsletter list.  If you did not request this newsletter, please email us and we will delete
you from our investor list.  Reply to   explosivestock at excite.com     for  free trial to our newsletter or removal
from this list.

In addition, the mailers are not licensed investment advisors. They do not and cannot advise you to
buy or sell securities.
The information presented is not the opinion nor was it written by the mailer, but presented by an analyst
and is intended to inform interested parties but is not intended to be taken as investment advice from
the mailer, and is Not an offer to buy or sell securities. The mailer does not guarantee the accuracy of the
information and does not take responsibility for it's accuracy as we only deliver this information.

Investments should always be made with the advice of a licensed security representative since
investing in stocks is highly speculative and may be  unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.
The mailer accepts no liability for any loss arising from use of this report or it's contents.  The mailers
may hold positions in companies mentioned and may sell at any time and explosive
stock picks, mailers, and associates are being compensated with free trading shares of CMEC,
Commercial Concepts Inc. by a third party to deliver the profile  this company in our newsletters and
websites.  Please do your due diligence whenever investing in any security of any type.

---