"This is a very pleasant surprise"!!!

You'll Love This l53l5l34k30 at excite.com
Sat May 12 13:11:06 EST 2001

"This is a very pleasant surprise "!!!

Simply for accepting our FREE invitation to see this opportunity work for YOU, we'll "lock in" your position and EVERYONE who signs up AFTER you, signs up UNDER you!!

You can take your time and review all the benefits of your free membership, because frankly, there are too many remarkable benefits to be able to understand them
all at a glance.

For an example I'm earning guaranteed monthly income whether I do another thing in the company or not.

For a few months work I have a life time income!! I will be making a lot more than I am now, you can bet on that.

Why are we doing this?  Because when you see the explosive
growth and momentum, and you see how this program was designed to help any sincere marketer succeed, you'll accept the
downline we've placed under you, and you'll decide to harvest your piece of this incredible event.

So what are you waiting for?  This is a FREE, No Cost, No Obligation opportunity to watch your potential monthly commissions grow.

And now for a short time, just for signing up for your free membership we will send you 3 FREE marketing software programs that you can use in marketing, or in your every day affairs, These are full functioning programs and not trial versions. You are under no obligation and can cancel your membership at any time!

Every person who signs up after you will be placed under you in the downline.

You only lose by not seeing it for yourself :

http://actnow.cya.cx/

Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal. This is a one time e-mail
transmission. No request for removal is necessary. However, if
you want to be removed from my list of e-mail addresses, send me
a blank e-mail to mailto:l53l5l34k30 at excite.com?subject=remove

---