We Will Send Your E Mail For You

emmrkting at yahoo.com emmrkting at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 11:23:27 EST 2001

If you wish to send a message using an E Mail list of almost any size, either on a one time or repetitive basis, we can send your E Mail for you.

We have high speed bandwidth, and are our own ISP.  We do not have any restrictions on the size of the E Mail list you can use, nor do we concern ourselves over whether the lists we send for our customers are "opt in" or not; we rely on our customer's discretion.  We can also develop custom E Mail lists for you, should you need them.

You will find our prices very competitive.

If we can be of service to you, please just give us a call at (661) 286-0041, or E Mail us by clicking on this E Mail address: emmrkting at yahoo.com.

To be removed from our list, please see the message below.

Thank you.

Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited   commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future  mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   REMOVE in the subject line to:  emmrkting at yahoo.com
If you do not type the word "REMOVE" in the subject line, your request  to be removed will not be processed.