(no subject)

InstantInternetEmp at msn.com InstantInternetEmp at msn.com
Fri Jan 4 18:53:44 EST 2002

 (InstantInternetEmp at msn.com) on Friday, January 4, 2002 at 18:51:12

Dear Sir or Madam: Its official, the Internet is currently creating more millionaires than any other industry in history. A vastly growing international marketplace, with seemingly no boundaries, the income potential is AMAZING. Are you taking advantage?
We can help you get 5 money making websites up and running with a HALF HOUR, and show you exactly how to produce traffic and process sales.. no expertise required!
The best part: Success is GUARANTEED. If you're not making at least $500 pure profit in your first month, or if you're not satisfied for any reason, we will refund every penny of your purchase price... there is no risk involved, you cant lose!
Click below for more info:
http://196.40.67.198/money2