[Mlnet] Please post this CFP for ALT/DS 2005

thomas at tcs.uni-luebeck.de thomas at tcs.uni-luebeck.de
Tue Apr 12 03:22:36 EST 2005

    Dear Colleagues,

please find enclosed a short information concerning the

               Call For PAPERS  for

               ALT 2005 and DS 2005.

Invited Speakers: Chih-Jen Lin (National Taiwan University)
                  Vasant Honavar (Iowa State University)
                  Ross D. King (The University of Wales at Aberystwyth)
                  Neil Smalheiser (University of Illinois at Chicago)
                  Gary L. Bradshaw (Mississippi State University, Miss.)

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

            Call for Papers: ALT 2005

The 16th International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory

Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore, Republic of Singapore,
October 8 - 11, 2005

            Call for Papers: DS 2005

The 8th International Conference on Discovery Science

Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore, Republic of Singapore,
October 8 - 11, 2005

The SUBMISSION DEADLINE for both conferences is MAY 20, 2005.

For any further information, please visit the web-sites given above.

Best regards,
         Thomas Zeugmann

P.S. I apologize if you receive this mail more than once.

Prof. Thomas Zeugmann
Division of Computer Science
Graduate School of
Information Science and Technology