[Bio-matrix] INFORMS Journal on Computing

Harvey Greenberg via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by hjgreenberg from gmail.com)
Sun Dec 28 12:22:51 EST 2008

In case you did not know, the INFORMS Journal on Computing (JoC)
includes the Area:  Computational Biology and Medical Applications.  I
am its Area Editor, and I am writing to encourage you to submit a
research paper (or insightful survey) --- go to
http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijoc and use the online submission
system.  For more information about this area and the submission
process, see http://www.informs.org/site/IJOC/.

It is important to archive the models and methods used to achieve
scientific results in a team effort.  JoC is an ideal outlet for that.

Please share this announcement with your colleagues.

Thanks,
Harvey J. Greenberg
Area Editor, INFORMS Journal on Computing
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
University of Colorado Denver