[Bio-matrix] Bioinformatics Suite

Raghava via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by oscadd from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 1 13:44:50 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues
Our group have developed number of webservers (http://
www.imtech.res.in/raghava/ ) over th\
e years. I got lot of request related to i) availability  of source
code; ii) perl scripts\
 used to build software; iii) standalone version of methods.  In order
to help our bioinfo\
rmatics users particularly young developers who wish to develop
bioinformatics programs; f\
irst time we are releasing source code (written in PERL) for public. I
hope these perl scr\
ipts will be useful for bioinformatics community.

Codes are available from
http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/gpsr/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpsraghava/

This is just starting, we will release all software to public in next
one year. I will app\
reciate you comment/suggestion/feedback on this package GPSR.

Regards

Raghava

# Dr G P S Raghava, Scientist and Head Bioinformatics Centre       #
# Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector-39A, Chandigarh, India  #
# Phone: +91-172-2690557, Fax: +91-172-2690632
#
# Eadd: http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/   raghava from imtech.res.in #